Consultation sample to satisfy your clients
0 Flares 0 Flares ×
- Hello sir. My name is X and yours?
- My Name is X.
- Well Mr. X, how can I make you look your best?
- I want 1 on the side and 2 on the top.
- 1 side, 2 top. No problem. Since this is my first time cutting your hair, I want to make sure we are on the same page, on the sides do you want skin showing or just a little bit of hair?
- I want to see some skin by the temple, but have enough hair to have a line behind the ears.
- That is great. Now two on the cop is going to take a lot off. Let me ask you, how long ago did you receive your last cut?
- About a month ago.
- OK, Great. (At this point always grab a guard that is one to two levels above what they mentioned. Cut a small area and allow them to see it in the mirror) since this is my first time cutting you and I know different barbers use different numbers, this portion I cut is a 3. I can continue using this if you like or we can use the two like you had stated. I like being on the safe side, because after its been cut I can’t put the hair back on.
- Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time. I would like a 2.
- Great Mr. X. 2 it is; I appreciate your patience.
Routine of Service
This should be standard protocol. Always following it in order.
- Present Mirror
Remember that your goal is to make clients feel special towards themselves.
- Is there anything else I can do?
- No that will be it
- I appreciate your patience once again and thank you for giving me the opportunity to cut your hair.
- Oh your welcome, I’ll definitely be coming back
- Well allow me to give you a few business cards, one for you and two if any friends or family need a good barber.
- I would also like to add you to my email list. I send out valuable information about my schedule, promotions, and hair care tips.
- While I have you here, would you like to schedule your next appointment?
- How about 2 weeks from now, same time?
- That’s great. I’ll see you then, Thanks again Mr. X, see you soon.